KAI Technology has launched a Kickstarter campaign for the m.e.™ (master enhancer), a new music/audio accessory that will dramatically improve the sound quality and audio experience from any set of headphones or speakers.
The new gadget from KAI Technology, which launched earlier today on Kickstarter (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1902839331/hear-everything-metm-changes-music-forever), has many uses, is about the size of a matchbook and aimed at those consumers, audiophiles and musicians “who are ready for a better music/audio experience that is tuned to what the human ear wants to hear.”
“The m.e.™ was engineered to hear every sound, instrument, and note with unmatched clarity. Plug it into any device and HEAR EVERYTHING!,” said John Kasha, CEO and founder of Kai Technology who produces the m.e.™. “Because once you hear your music through the m.e.™, there is no way you’ll ever want to hear it any other way again.”
“The m.e.™ was engineered to hear every sound, instrument, and note with unmatched clarity. Plug it into any device and HEAR EVERYTHING!”
John Kasha, CEO and founder of Kai Technology
- Makes music/audio sound more “live” adding dimension and depth to the overall stereo mix.
- Boosts volume, enhances bass, mids and highs without noise or distortion.
- Enhances music/audio of any digital streaming content.
- 80 hours of operation on a single battery charge.
- Single chip design.
- Applications: Car Stereos, Mobile Phones, Game Consoles, VR Headsets, TVs, PCs, Powered Speakers, Skype®, Netflix, DAW Mixers.
The Kickstarter campaign aims to raise $384,000 USD by August 20th, 2016.
More information: m.e.