Karanyi Sounds has announced the release of its new Kontakt instrument designed for supermassive soundscapes, heavily processed cellos and modern hybrid pads.
Powered by Karanyi’s flagship Kontakt engine, Polyscape 2 features four sound modules and 1 sub synth layer, which can be blended together seamlessly. It offers complex sound design possibilities courtesy of a wide range of controls and on-board effects such as Prophet-type filters, analog and tape delays, room and hall reverbs.
The second chapter of our all-time best-seller was inspired by the sound of today, so with it, you can create contemporary scores like Dune by Hans Zimmer or Arrival by Johann Johannsson, and it also works perfectly in modern electronic music, especially in sci-fi themed pieces.
Polyscape 2 features
- 80 Factory & Artist presets.
- Sounds from studio-grade string instruments.
- Heavily processed by eurorack modular effects.
- Over 160 controls (all MIDI-learnable), including Prophet-type low pass filters, EQs, algorithmic reverb, vintage delays (bucket brigade & tape), chorus (ensemble & dimension), LFO filter and gain modulations, master limiter and compressors, tape-style pitch modulation and more.
- Advanced randomizer with over 40 random setups.
It requires the full version of Kontakt 6.6.1 or higher.