W.A. Production has launched a sale on the Polyscape instrument library for Kontakt by Karanyi Sounds, offering 75% off on the collection of sparkling ambiances, dystopian landscapes and vintage synth beds.
“Polyscape” is a new synthesizer pad instrument inspired by 90s liquid underground electronic music, synthwave artists, and classic 80s film scores such as Blade Runner by Vangelis and Terminator by Brad Fiedel.
The library contains carefully handcrafted patches from 9 analog synths such as Moogs, Oberheim, Sequential Circuits, and Nord Lead.
- 40 synth modules, full-length sampled synthesizer patches divided into 8 subcategories: Strings, Brass, Reeds (flutes, woodwind-like sounds), Vox, Keys (piano, electric piano-like sounds), Organs, Morphs (analog orchestral sounds) and Specials (heavily designed sounds: recorded via VHS player or hardware effect processors).
- 90+ re-designed presets categorized into Pads & Soundscapes (huge and deep, to bright cinematic synth atmospheres), Strings & Sweeps (classic synthesizer pads) and Keys & Vintage Stuff (classic 80s style analog synth keys).
- 9 analog synth sources with inspiring patches created on Oberheims, Moogs, Sequentials, Yamaha & Nord synths.
- 24bit/48kHz sample quality, recorded with analog gear through UAD Apollo AD converters.
- Made for fast and effective work with a simple-to-use interface.
- 2.6 GB total size.
Available for the full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher, Polyscape is only $14.90 USD instead of $59 USD until August 25th, 2022.
More information: W.A. Production