Karanyi Sounds has announced the released of its new audio plugin Technocolor, a studio-quality character effect that adds instant old-school vibe to your synths and guitars, injects some grit into your vocals, basslines and even drums.
Technocolor lets you achieve the desired results quicker, with just one knob. With the only Control knob you can easily fine-tune the character of your effects. Try out different custom DSP algorithms and let the magic happen! Inspired by classic samplers, tape machines and even radios, Technocolor was designed to spice up your sounds. From subtle analog warmth to heavy, gritty textures, this plugin is all you need to beef them up and let them punch through the mix.
- 18 Factory & Artist presets to get you started.
- 40+ Algorithms custom-made for this FX.
- Streamlined interface with just 1 main control.
- Smart Random button on board for instant inspiration.
- Dry/Wet and In-Out knobs for ease of use in mixing situation..
- Supports major DAWs, including Ableton Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Cubase, Reason, Studio One, BitWig, Reaper, etc.
Technocolor (VST3/AU) is on sale for the intro price of $19 USD (regular $49 USD).
More information: Karanyi Sounds