KarmaFX has released version 1.05 of the KarmaFX Synth Modular, an advanced and highly flexible Simulated Analog Modular Synthesizer and Effect Unit for Windows.
Changes in KarmaFX Synth Modular v1.05
- Speed of oscillators and unison modules has been improved significantly.
- Noise generator now also works in stereo.
- Added silent output detection to filters to reduce CPU load in polyphonic patches.
- Chorus sound has been improved: Depth and delays range have been increased from 80ms to 200ms. Max number of stages has been increased from 3 to 8. A delay modulator is allocated per stage to let LFOs run out of phase. New “phase offset” parameter added for controlling LFO phase.
- “Straight” unison is now the default mode in Unison module.
- Online update will now also download and run full installer updates. [requires fresh install]
- Many bug fixes.
KarmaFX Synth Modular is available as a VST instrument for Windows for 76 EUR (ex. VAT) / $96 USD. A demo version can be downloaded here (30 days trial use, times-out and has limited save and update capabilities).
Visit KarmaFX for more information.