272 Merry Orks is a library of female death metal vocals. It’s not intended strictly for metal. There is an SFZ mapping especially for monster voice design for video and games, and pre-drop samples intended for use in EDM.
272 Merry Orks features
- All vowels and dipthongs used in the English language with three round robins.
- All English consonants with four round robins.
- Nine miscellaneous growls (such as “hey” or “argh) with three round robins.
- Numbers from zero through ten.
- Eight breath samples.
- Seventy pre-drop samples recorded at 128 BPM.
- Three SFZ mappings.
- 272 total samples in 44.1 kHz 24-bit WAV format.
- 43 MB total size.
Blackheart contains samples of a cello, treated as oscillators in a simple synthesizer. It’s not intended to be a realistic cello library; instead the goal is to create more organic variations of classic subtractive synthesizer sounds. It requires Plogue Sforzando version 1.809 or newer for the controls to function properly.
- Selectable number of unison voices – 1, 3, 5 or 7.
- Additional three-voice bow noise oscillator.
- Choice of single-cycle or long samples.
- Randomized sample playback start points and phase relationships between voices.
- All samples looped for infinite sustain.
- AHDSR volume envelope.
- Detune and width controls.
- Vibrato speed, depth, delay and fade.
- Low-pass filter with resonance and simple AD envelope.
- All controls mapped to MIDI CC.
- 40 presets including string sounds, basses, pads, plucks, leads and organs.
- 20 MB total size.
The sample libraries are available for download at no charge.
More information: Karoryfer Samples