Kazrog has released Recabinet 5, an update to the cabinet simulation effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
This major update features a streamlined user interface, and is a free download for all registered Recabinet 4 owners. Additionally, a free 14 day demo has been posted.
Changes in Recabinet 5
- Single blend control speeds up cabinet blending, so you can adjust the dual channel blend without jumps in apparent volume level.
- Speaker Dynamics returns with variable input gain control for added flexibility – get more extreme or more subtle speaker overdrive.
- Streamlined UI decouples the loader from impulse responses for a completely modular experience.
- Set a custom default IR path.
- Recabinet 5 focuses entirely on cabinet simulation. Kazrog’s Thermionik amp modeler (originally part of Recabinet in version 4) is now available separately as its own suite of plugins.
Recabinet 5 (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $14.99 USD.