Kazrog has updated True Iron to version 1.1, adding two new transformer emulations, a new morph function, and several bug fixes and enhancements.
True Iron is a new plugin made by Shane McFee in conjunction with Devin Powers (Powers Music Company). It accurately emulates four classic line transformers, known for their use in many of the biggest names in vintage analog outboard sound processing (models are based on the UTC 108 X, the Malotki E4M – 4001B, and new in version 1.1 – the Western Electric 111C, and the Haufe V178.)
Changes in True Iron v1.1
- Added two new transformer models (V178 and 111C).
- Added Morph toggle.
- Made Out Gain control permanently visible.
- Decoupled UI theme from transformer model, added Theme button.
- Added new factory presets.
- Increased resolution of Mix control by a factor of 10.
- Fixed VST3 channel support issues affecting FL Studio and many other hosts.
- Fixed UI theme loading issue during automation and recall.
True Iron costs $39.99 USD. It is available for Windows and Mac in VST, AU and AAX plugin formats.
More information: Kazrog