Sonic Academy has released version 1.03 of KICK 2, a drum synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Easily sculpt, shape, create, manipulate, mangle your way to the perfect kick drum. No longer do you need to rely on sampled and resampled low quality kick drums in sample packs. With KICK 2 you can easily create a perfectly synthesised kick attuned to your needs.
Changes in KICK 2 v1.03
- Increased performance & addressed issue where GUI would occasionally freeze on some systems.
- Auto Fadeout (to avoid clicking) only applied when GATE is on.
- Fadeout changed to exponential curve instead of linear to reduce clicking.
- The Length and Pitch sliders no longer snap to cursor position.
- Meter graphical response has been smoothed.
- Included Kick 1 Preset Convertor for Windows and Mac.
- Fixed: bug where changes to Limiter lookahead would be ignored.
- Fixed: issue where the tail of the KICK would modulate in certain scenarios when using a very short KICK length.
- Fixed: bug where plugin would crash on closing the plugin window after using the generate function in windows.
KICK 2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for £49.95 GBP.