killihu has released a Max for Live device for Ableton Live that shows the locators of the project in a floating window.
It allows browsing the locators in a more comfortable way as well as adding some extra functions.
Locator Manager features
- The list is updated automatically when the locators of the project are created, deleted, renamed or position changed.
- Visualization of the position of the locators in different time formats.
- Automatic adjustment of the arrangement loop between locators.
- Function to create MIDI clips from the position of the locators.
- Function to create locators from the position of the clips of the selected track.
- Function to delete all the locators of the project.
- Button to show the floating window is mappable. It is possible to assign a keyboard key to open and close it.
Locator Manager for Ableton Live 11 or higher (with Max for Live installed) is available to purchase for 9 EUR.
More information: killihu