Kilohearts is bringing various improvements and fixes in a new software update for all of its plugins.
If you have used our plugins in your projects, we always recommend that you bounce your tracks before updating to a new version. You can also roll back to previous versions via the installer if you need to.
Changes in v1.8.4
- Phase Plant:
- Made exported wavetables more compatible with other software.
- Made wavetable edit commands (cut/copy/delete) default to full wave selection if nothing is selected.
- Made the Convert Sample wavetable tool not create weird keyframes.
- Improved the Convert Sample wavetable tool:
- Added crossfade parameter.
- Renamed the “None” phase correction mode to “Naive” and made “None” truly not adjust anything.
- Made the root pitch edit into a draggable parameter display instead of editbox.
- Made the source position handles draggable.
- Display source position handles for the focused frame as well.
- Normalize input automatically.
- Added Wavetable effects Squarify, Frame Blend and Distortion.
- Reworked the wavetable display in the wavetable editor to give a better feel for what the waveform looks like.
- Fixed a problem with wavetable paste inserting data backwards.
- Moved browser arrows in generators two pixels to the right.
- Disperser, Faturator: Fixed a problem with first preset in bank having no name in VST banks.
- Dynamics: Made it impossible to get to a state where the high threshold is below the low threshold.
- kHs ONE: Updated version display.
You can update to version 1.8.4. by simply running the Kilohearts installer and clicking ‘update’.
More information: Kilohearts