Kip Chatterson has released GenMce v1.53.
GenMce is a Stand alone (free) midi control surface translator/emulator. Let your midi controller act like a Mackie Control Universal for near mouse free surface control of your DAW software. Presets created for Ableton Live, Cubase/Nuendo, Sonar, Audition, Reason, Tracktion and more. Built in midi monitors for easy entry of your controller data.
Updated in v1.53
- Fixed: preset selects!
- New documentation, lots of small pictures!
- Added: presets for Ableton Live, Cubase/Nuendo, Sonar, MOTU Digital Performer, Cool Edit Pro, Audtion, Traktion, Pro Tools Hui, Reason, Logic (not finished), and Saw Studio
- Fixed: cc drop down lists (text box read only) many places -text entry was not working correctly. Now only drop downs for cc/notes
- Fixed: several broken popups – user command section
- Added: Chan < , > buttons in the Controls section
- Added: I/O button/user named in Vpot output
- Layout Changed slightly
- User Command I and II sections out# changed to read only and colors changed to reflect user input (red) for Function. You can’t change the function by changing this text. It only reflects what the software expects and is a reference for the user
More information: GenMce