Audio Plugin Deals has introduced Kirk Hunter Studios’ new Kontakt library Kinetic Woodwinds Motion Engine, an instrument that lets you create sophisticated patterns with no musical theory training.
At the time of this publication, there does not exist another instrument that can let you play FOUR short-sample Woodwinds sections (flutes, oboes, clarinets and bassoons) at the SAME TIME.
Choose from 30 fun-to-play presets. And if you really want to get wild, you can choose any of the same 30 presets for each section separately. That means you could have the flutes playing the “Superman” preset, the oboes play the “Terminator” preset, the clarinets play the “Xmen” preset, and the bassoons play the “Cap. America” preset ALL AT THE SAME TIME! And of course, any or all of these patterns can be edited.
Kinetic Woodwinds Motion Engine features
- 2GB download size, 2.6GB after extraction.
- Various “short” samples applied to 4 woodwinds sections in one instrument.
- Create sophisticated patterns with no musical theory training necessary.
- Intelligent woodwinds motion engine to bring motion to woodwinds with unparalleled ease.
- Powerful & intuitive design.
- Dynamic randomization with instant results.
Kinetic Woodwinds Motion Engine for the full version of Kontakt 5.7.1 or higher is on sale for the introduction price of $99.99 USD until July 12th, 2022 (regular $149.99 USD). A purchase also includes $19.99 USD in rewards for use in the APD Shop.
More information: Audio Plugin Deals