Klevgränd Produktion has announced the release of GotoEQ, a classic EQ unit reinvented for the digital age.
GotoEQ is partially modelled off a vintage passive tube-based program equalizer. However, we’ve added two additional bands with dynamic EQ bands.
GotoEQ performs the classic ‘low-end trick’ with dual Boost and Attenuate controls for its low shelf, but it also offers the ability to perform a ‘high-end trick’, with a similar formulation of high shelving. With continuous frequency selection, you can tune each band as you like.
But most importantly of all, GotoEQ’s two mid bands offer dynamic attenuation, bringing a musical approach to the classic EQ unit.
- Low- and High Shelf filters, with detailed modelling of a classic passive EQ unit.
- Two parametric dynamic filters.
- High-pass filter: 20/40/80 Hz.
- Preset library.
- Continuous frequency selection for all four bands.
- Boost and Attenuation for the Low and High shelving bands.
- Gain, Q and Dynamic Attenuation for the two mid bands.
- Finely-tuned compression algorithm makes mid bands react dynamically to the signal.
- Global Input and Output Gain controls (+/-24dB)
- Global bypass and individual band bypass.
- Peak metering for the input or output.
GotoEQ for Windows and Mac is available for the intro price of $29.99 USD (AU/VST/AAX). The iOS version (AUv3 only) is on sale for $9.99 USD until September 10th, 2018.
More information: Klevgränd Produktion