Klevgrand has announced the release of its new audio plugin Spinn, a four-band rotating modulation effect. It is similar to a Leslie speaker, but doesn’t aim to replicate it.
Four rotors (one per frequency band) with individual speed controls, acceleration and deceleration times, adjustable size and modulation.
Each band also has a velocity control, which will adjust the speed according to the band’s input level. Spinn also features custom amp modeling (clean or hot) and room simulation.
- Speed mode (slow, fast, off).
- Room simulation (small, medium, large), plus mix control.
- Amp (clean / hot) with three-band EQ, plus drive control.
- Stereo width control.
- Adjustable crossover points.
- Input and output controls.
- Per-band controls:
- Size – The rotor size.
- Mod – Modulation amount.
- Slow and fast speed controls.
- Acceleration and deceleration times.
- Velocity – changes speed with input level.
- Band level.
Spinn is available for Windows and macOS in VST, AU and AAX formats for the intro price of $24.99 USD (regular $49.99 USD). The iOS version (iPad/AUv3) is $7.99 USD during the promotion (regular $14.99 USD).
The offer expires June 1st, 2020.
More information: Klevgrand