Korg has released version 2.0 of its Electribe Wave music app for iOS.
Version 2 is compatible with drum sample import, Ableton Live Project, and offers two types of expansion packs (in-app purchase content).
In addition, Korg have made available a free sample pack which includes a large number of carefully curated sounds from the past Electribe series, M01, Doncamatic, and more.
The ease of use, accessibility, sound and musicality of the ELECTRIBE reach new heights in this latest software version which features a powerful wavetable sound source, a “Quick Input” sequencer and a convenient chord pad that allows you to play a chord with one finger.
Even if you aren’t a musical virtuoso, with ELECTRIBE Wave you can create state-of-the-art dance music like EDM, Future Bass, and Trap.
Changes in Electribe Wave v2.0
- New expansion pack “Solid Waves” is available.
- New expansion pack “Atmospheric Waves” is available.
- Now supports user sample import for drum parts.
- Added exclusive group selection for drum parts.
- Free drum sample packs are available.
- Now supports Ableton Live Project Export.
- Added Audio bounce format selector.
- Added “Pattern play mode” that enables you to change patterns in 3 ways.
- Other improvements and bug-fixes.
The app is available for $19.99 USD, with expansion packs available as In-App purchases.
More information: Korg