Korg has launched Electribe Wave, a music software for iOS featuring a powerful wavetable sound.
The ELECTRIBE series first appeared in 1999. Since then each generation has inherited the iconic, intuitive operability of the original while incorporating the most up-to-date sounds and styles.
The ease of use, accessibility, sound and musicality of the ELECTRIBE reach new heights in this latest software version which features a powerful wavetable sound source, a “Quick Input” sequencer and a convenient chord pad that allows you to play a chord with one finger. Even if you aren’t a musical virtuoso, with ELECTRIBE Wave you can create state-of-the-art dance music like EDM, Future Bass, and Trap.
Electribe Wave features
- Powerful wavetable sound suitable for the latest in EDM.
- Improved user interface for quick composition.
- Convenient chord pad that allows you to play a chord with one finger.
- Motion Sequence records and plays temporal changes in sounds and effects.
- Song mode can combine patterns into finished songs.
Electribe Wave is available for $19.99 USD.
More information: Korg