Korg has announced the release of iElectribe, Korg’s first dedicated iPad musical instrument app.
For over a decade, Korg’s Electribe•R has been go-to gear for creative musicians from around the world and across multiple electronic and dance music genres. Now, you can take the power of the Electribe•R with you thanks to iElectribe, Korg’s first dedicated app; bringing the fun of analog-synth style beat making to your iPad. Best of all, the iElectribe takes full advantage of iPad’s 9.7 inch multi touch display to deliver a new style of musical instrument.
- Sound Engine: Analog Synthesizer Modeling; PCM Samples; Virtual Valve Force Tube Modeling.
- Instrument Voices (Parts): 8 total: 4 percussion synthesizer parts, 4 PCM synthesizer parts.
- Effect Section: Master Effect: Assignable per step/per part; 8 Effect Types: Short Delay, BPM Sync Delay, Grain Shifter, Reverb, Chorus/Flanger, Filter, Talking Modulator, Decimator.
- Sequencer Section: Patterns: 64 steps maximum per part; Motion Sequencing can memorize all knob motions in a pattern; Tempo: 20-300BPM (with Tap tempo and Swing function), Pattern-set function.
- Memory patterns: 160 Total: 32 preset patterns x 2 banks; 32 basic patterns x 1 bank; 32 blank patterns x 2 banks.
iElectribe is available to purchase for the introductory price of $9.99 USD until June 30, 2010 (regular price $19.99 USD).