Korg has released version 1.0.3 of Gadget, a mobile synth collection app for iPad.
Announcing a powerful new update for KORG Gadget; the multi-track music creation app that has ranked at number one in the music section of iTunes App Stores around the world! Version 1.0.3, code-named Santa Clara, gives the user even more “gadgets” to create with using their iPad!
Now, with Santa Clara, you get a landscape mode (user-requested) that lets you use the app horizontally, enhanced MIDI control and audio export, seamless importation of your session to an Ableton Live set file (.als), 64-bit support, and access to two brand-new gadgets as In-App Purchases.
Changes in Gadget v1.0.3
- Two new gadgets, “Bilbao” and “Abu Dhabi” (In-App Purchase).
- Landscape mode for creating tracks anywhere.
- Professional MIDI control takes you to an even deeper level.
- A new workflow with Ableton Live: “Ableton Project Export”.
- Export audio files any way you like.
- Native 64-bit support. Completely optimized for the latest iPad and iOS.
Gadget for iPad is on sale for $28.99 USD until September 8th, 2014 (regular $38.99 USD). The new Bilbao and Abu Dhabi gadgets are available as in-app purchases for $9.99 USD each.