Tokyo Dawn Labs has released version 1.1.0 of its Kotelnikov and Kotelnikov GE mastering compressor effect plugins for Windows and Mac.
The update extends the Gentleman’s Edition with support for external sidechain input, a new INERTIA timing mode inspired by mechanisms common to opto-couplers, new rotary SC and GR level meters, and much more.
Changes in Kotelnikov v1.1.0
- New External sidechain options (GE only).
- New INERTIA and -INERTIA modes (GE only).
- DRY MIX can now be switched to a more traditional DRY WET mode.
- ATTACK and RELEASE PEAK ranges increased.
- New FDR mode: EL curve (equal loudness curve) (GE only).
- New circular meters for SC level and gain reduction.
- Added support for stepped sliders and custom parameter steps.
- Text input field below knobs can now be dragged like knobs.
- Various stability fixes.
Kotelnikov is available as a free download; The Gentleman’s Edition costs 40 EUR (VST/AU/AAX). Updates are free of charge.
More information: Tokyo Dawn Labs