KV331 Audio has announced an update to its SynthMaster One iOS synth app, bringing many new features and critical bug fixes.
Version 1.1 includes support for AUv3 FX and MIDI output.
SynthMaster One iOS is KV331 Audio’s first full blown synth app for the iPad. It’s a powerful wavetable synth with an intuitive workflow. With its simple layout, rich wavetable/waveform content and inspiring factory presets library, designing new sounds with SynthMaster One iOS is a joy.
Changes in SynthMaster One iOS v1.1
- AUv3 FX: SynthMaster One iOS can now run as a MIDI controlled FX plugin inside supporting AUv3 host apps. This opens the door to turn SynthMaster One into a powerful effect box.
- MIDI Output: SynthMaster One AUv3 can now send MIDI Output to the AUv3 host app.
- Full Screen AUv3: SynthMaster One AUv3 now automatically changes user interface when plugin window size changes.
- Saving in AUv3: The AUv3 user interfaces now feature a Save button to save current synth settings to a preset file.
- Arpeggiator Improvements: Arpeggiator step volumes can now be edited.
- Waveform Display: When user taps the osc/sub waveform display controls, routing view now displays the waveform/wavetable with its name.
- Simplified workflow for Favourites: Presets list now displays preset number and favourite indicator before the preset’s name. By clicking on this indicator, users can assign favourite presets easily.
- Tempo Textbox: The standalone app version of SynthMaster One iOS now features a tempo textbox. If Interapp audio or Ableton Link is not active, users can set the internal tempo by typing the beats per minute tempo into this textbox.
- Various bug fixes.
SynthMaster One for iOS is available for $24.99 USD.
More information: KV331 Audio