KX77FREE has announced version 4.00 of the Kx WaveTracer, an effect plugin that allows you to create waveforms for all KX77FREE plugins.
The plugin also lets you sample your hardware, virtual oscillators or the internal oscillator.
FX VST GUI for Additive Synthesis waveform builder console program with an oscillator and frequency analyzers for monitoring.
Changes in Kx WaveTracer v4.00
- New waveform builder features to copy directly the main levels of 40 first harmonics detected by the audio inputs analyzer. The harmonics are detected with a threshold in dB and theirs tunes are indexed following the note played on the virtual keyboard.
- New sampling features to sample hardware oscillators or internal oscillator (additive waveforms).
- Only one button to fill the wave buffer and after to record the wav file.
- Possibility to sample the KX oscillator output or the audio inputs (left or right input, current sample rate, mono, 16 bit pcm or 32 bit float).
- Auto wav file duration based on one cycle (out of tune, eg: 48khz -> 440hz -> 109.0909 -> 109 spl) or on a number of cycles following the rounded tune frequency (tuned, eg: 440 hz = 440 cycles -> 440*109.0909…= 48000 spl).
- Auto loop with zero crossing, the loop time is simply the file duration from start to end file.
- Possibility to listen the looped wave buffer to record again if you forgot to tune your sampled instrument.
- 3 scopes added: input, sampling input, wave buffer. There is a little knob to adjust their visibility on the background.
- New skin.
- 49 waveform presets.
- Fixed: Some looped harmonic groups were muted in Absolute mode.
- Fixed: No refresh of frequency labels after a mode change of analyzers (Log or Linear).
Kx WaveTracer available as a free download for Windows x64 in VST and VST3 plugin formats.
More information: KX77FREE