L-Day has released version 0.10 of SIDmonster, a 8bit lo-fi synth with the classic sound of the C64.
SIDmonster v0.10 features
- One OSC – Triangle/Saw/Square/Noise (Pitchable).
- 16 step Table editor.
- One Vibrato with Delay.
- One Lowpass filter (no Hi/Band Filter Support).
- Envelope ADSR.
- Sync Noise to Squarewave.
- Full PWM Control in Lo/Hi or Flip.
- 8-Bit Output in two samplerates (22050/8200 HZ).
SIDmonster is available as a VST plug-in for Windows PC.
Visit L-Day for more information.