Leapwing Audio has announced the release of its new audio plugin RootOne, a multi-band subharmonics generator and shaper that offers complete low-end control.
Don’t compromise on your low-end! RootOne is designed from the ground up as a new way to generate and shape subharmonic frequencies. We set out to create the cleanest low-end possible, phase-aligned with the original sound.
RootOne lets you set 3 low frequency bands with variable crossover frequencies. Our analysis-synthesis algorithm carefully analyzes amplitude, phase and pitch, and each band looks for a frequency an octave above and generates a clean subharmonic note within the selected band. There is also an additional 4th “harmonics” band, focused around the lower midrange, and it allows you to add saturation. This allows low frequency sounds to cut through on smaller speakers.
All in all, you’re given immense control over your low-end to create new artistic possibilities!
- Unique Subharmonics Generator: Proprietary algorithm that generates the cleanest low frequencies.
- Pitch Follower and Phase Alignment: Instead of simply pitch shifting the signal, Leapwing use advanced analysis to generate subharmonics that are phase aligned with the source.
- Full Harmonics Shaping: Saturation module allows you to shape those midrange harmonics, allowing them to cut through on smaller speakers.
- Ultimate dynamics, drive and decay control: Immense control to shape your newly generated subharmonics.
- Simple yet Beautiful Design: Beautiful resizable Retina interface with unique design, focused on the optimal workflow.