Plugin Boutique has launched an exclusive sale on the RootOne multi-band subharmonics generator and shaper by Leapwing Audio.
RootOne lets you add and shape 3 bands of subharmonic content for the perfect tonal balance. Whether you need to make one part of your mix meet the others, or if you need more low-end overall, you can take the second-guessing out of your workflow when bass matters most. This unique plugin completes your low-end with clean, phase-aligned subharmonics, and you’ll never have to worry about frequency interference or detachment.
The analysis-synthesis algorithm is effective across a far wider range of sources than traditional solutions, which means more applications, more trust, and more bass. The perfect kick, bass guitar, or bass synth pluck are only a few clicks away.
- Unique Subharmonics Generator: Proprietary algorithm that generates the cleanest low frequencies.
- Pitch Follower and Phase Alignment: Instead of simply pitch shifting the signal, Leapwing use advanced analysis to generate subharmonics that are phase aligned with the source.
- Full Harmonics Shaping: Saturation module allows you to shape those midrange harmonics, allowing them to cut through on smaller speakers.
- Ultimate dynamics, drive and decay control: Immense control to shape your newly generated subharmonics.
- Simple yet Beautiful Design: Beautiful resizable Retina interface with unique design, focused on the optimal workflow.
RootOne is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, priced $139 USD through May 31st, 2021 (regular $199 USD).
More information: Leapwing Audio