Mastering The Mix has launched its new eBook How Pros Make Hits, in which audio engineer Tom Frampton helps you discover the building blocks of successful songs to improve your mixing decisions.
What gives world-class producers their competitive advantage? It’s not magic or secret sauce. Every ‘trick’ has a simple explanation.
This 200 page eBook dissects and explains the production approaches that give 40 hits their chart-topping sound.
After reading this eBook you’ll have an extensive bank of ideas and techniques inspired by pros that will undoubtedly help you improve your productions.
How Pros Make Hits features
- 40 super-successful songs deconstructed in 200 pages.
- 6 Genres: Pop, Hip-Hop, Electronic, Club, Rock, and Classic.
- Use the production techniques to give yourself immediate and tangible results in the studio.
- Understand the fundamental reasons a song gained success.
- Train your ears and become a better critical listener.
- 30 day money back guarantee if you can honestly say you didn’t learn something new.
- Save thousands $£€ compared to a good music production course.
- Free updates for life.
The eBook is on sale at a 50% introductory discount at Plugin Boutique, priced at £9.99 GBP / $13 USD.
The offer expires October 2nd, 2019.
More information: Mastering The Mix