Lennar Digital has released an update for Sylenth1, the virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac. Version 3.031 fixes some issues.
Sylenth1 is a virtual analog VSTi synthesizer that takes the definitions of quality and performance to a higher level. Until now only very few software synthesizers have been able to stand up to the sound quality standards of hardware synths. Sylenth1 is one that does.
Changes in Sylenth1 v3.031
- Fixes GUI lag problem in AU version (Logic).
- Includes Apox skin fixes (VU meters, filter slope, settings icons).
- Parameter automation slope in AAX version fixed.
- Added parameter automation shortcuts in AAX version (Ctrl-Alt-Cmd/Win-click and Ctrl-Cmd/Win-click).
- Now displays loaded soundbank in Bank menu (ticked).
- Added lock function in right-mousebutton menu for certain parameters (when switching presets).
- NtProtectVirtualMemory bug (on Windows) fixed.
- Hanging note when switching to polyphony 0 fixed.
- Thai character bug fixed.
Sylenth1 (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for 139 EUR ex. VAT. The update is free for all Sylenth1 customers.
More information: Lennar Digital