Lennar Digital has released an update of the popular Sylenth1 synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Version 3.040 comes with various improvements and fixes, as well as an additional dark skin by Scott Kane.
Sylenth1 is not just another synth. It was built from a producer’s point of view. It was built to produce superior quality sound and music. It was built to perform. A lot of research has been invested in order to achieve unheard warmth and clarity. The graphical interface ensures the highest level of usability so you can fully unleash your creativity.
Changes in Sylenth1 v3.040
- Improved loading time.
- Fixes no sound issue when run in Akai VIP in Cubase.
- Fixes Arpeggiator host tempo sync problem.
- Fixes file permissions issue on Mac.
- Fixes issues when installed for all users.
- NtProtectVirtualMemory bug (on Windows) fixed.
- Crashes and hangs while loading certain projects on Windows 7 fixed.
- Fixes popup-menu disappearing issue when running bridged.
- Improved mouse drag sensitivity when holding Shift key.
- Added option in settings file to display Cutoff values in Hz.
- Fixes audible click when Phaser is turned off before key is released.
- Fixes slider image resizing bug.
- New skin added: Scott-Kane Dark.
This update is free for all Sylenth1 customers and can be downloaded directly from the account page.
New users can purchase Sylenth1 (VST/AU/AAX) for 139 EUR ex. VAT, or 9.95 EUR/month incl. VAT.
More information: Lennar Digital