LennarDigital has released version 2.0 of Sylenth1, a virtual analog VSTi synthesizer.
Changes in Sylenth1 v2.0
- Complete rewrite of the user interface and voice management, now fully written in C++ and assembly code.
- Fixes all previous problems (including sound stuttering) with several hosts including FL Studio, ACID Pro and Tracktion.
- Now also compatible with OS X for Intel Macs (VST only, AU is in development).
- Heavily improved loading and initialization times.
- Rebuilt MIDI learn functionality for ALL controls including support for RPN and NRPN messages.
- Onboard preset browser with 4 selectable banks of 128 presets each.
- Onboard menu for loading and saving presets and banks, as well as Copy, Paste, Insert, Delete, Init and Reset functionality for individual presets.
- Fully compatible with older Sylenth1 versions.
- Numerous minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Now ships with a total of 1024 presets divided over 2 soundbanks.
This update is free for all registered Sylenth1 users. A new demo version is available for download.
Visit LennarDigital for more information.