LennarDigital has announced an update to the Sylenth1 software synthesizer instrument.
Version 3.063 includes the new Xenolith skin by Lance Thackeray, which is an improved high-res version of the original Thackeray skin.
The update also includes added Midi Learn options for the preset and bank selectors, so you can easily change presets using any Midi controller.
Changes in Sylenth1 v3.063
- Added Midi learn for bank- and program selection.
- Added ‘Copy to part A/B’ menu options.
- Fixed bug with online activation.
- Fixed rare crash in high pitched notes.
- Improved image rendering on Retina displays.
- Added Xenolith skin by Lance Thackeray.
- Fixed slow preset browsing in AU version.
- Issue with CJK fonts fixed.
- Preset folder remember bug fixed.
This update is free for all customers. It is fully compatible with any previous version of Sylenth1.
More information: LennarDigital