Lindell Audio has announced availability of a vintage limiting amplifier designed to recreate the timbres and nuances of ’76-style FET compressors.
The LiN76 aims to deliver instant vintage-vibe dynamics processing for today’s demanding recording studios.
The most classic and respected sounds of dynamic processors live on in the LiN 76, as well as the infamous “all-button” mode made famous by British recording engineers throughout the 1970’s — a sound that’s still popular today.
- Instant vintage-vibe dynamics processing.
- USA-made transformers.
- 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1, and “All-button” compression ratio modes.
- Vintage-style VU for monitoring.
- Variable attack and release times, with ultra-fast attack options.
- Balanced input and output.
Lindell Audio’s LiN76 is shipping and available at a MAP of $399 USD and an SSP of 499 EUR including VAT in the EU.
More information: Lindell Audio