Line 6 has launched Helix Native, bringing its critically acclaimed guitar and effects processor in a plugin format.
Helix® Native delivers the power and tonal authenticity of award-winning HX Modeling technology in a plug-in. Like the hardware members of the Helix family of guitar processors—Helix Floor, Helix Rack, and Helix LT—the Helix Native plug-in features accurate recreations of vintage and modern amplifiers, speaker cabinets, microphones, and effects, as well as extensive signal-routing capabilities and an intuitive user interface.
Not just for guitarists, the Helix Native plug-in is also ideal for producers and engineers, sound designers, film/TV/game composers, electronic musicians, and anyone else seeking to craft new and exciting sounds and special effects. And preset compatibility across the entire Helix family allows Helix hardware users to bring studio-created sounds to the stage by simply transferring their plug-in presets to their Helix Floor, Helix Rack, or Helix LT processors.
Helix Native features
- Award-winning HX Models in a plug-in format.
- 60+ amplifiers, 30+ speaker cabinets and a wide range of 100+ effects.
- Fast and intuitive tone editing workflow, instantly access your entire signal chain and quickly tweak your settings.
- Support for 3rd party impulse responses (IRs), offering even greater tonal flexibility.
- Tight integration with Helix hardware, patches transfer seamlessly to Helix hardware for live performance.
- 64-bit performance on AAX, AU, and VST3 platforms.
Helix Native is available for MSRP $399.99 USD. Registered customers of Helix hardware and existing POD Farm users can get Helix Native at a reduced price. You can try Helix Native for 15 days absolutely free.