Line 6 has released an updated version of Helix Native, the audio effect plugin that delivers the same HX amp and effects modeling found in the Line 6 Helix hardware guitar and effects processors.
Like the hardware members of the Helix family of guitar processors—Helix Floor, Helix Rack, and Helix LT—the Helix Native plug-in features accurate recreations of vintage and modern amplifiers, speaker cabinets, microphones, and effects, as well as extensive signal-routing capabilities and an intuitive user interface.
Not just for guitarists, the Helix Native plug-in is also ideal for producers and engineers, sound designers, film/TV/game composers, electronic musicians, and anyone else seeking to craft new and exciting sounds and special effects.
And preset compatibility across the entire Helix family allows Helix hardware users to bring studio-created sounds to the stage by simply transferring their plug-in presets to their Helix Floor, Helix Rack, or Helix LT processors.
Changes in Helix Native v1.01
- The Settings Window is accessed via a more easily discoverable gear icon in the bottom left of the window.
- Import and Export bundle has moved to the Settings Window.
- CPU Optimizations under the hood to the stock cab models.
- Note Sync now stays synced when changing delay and mod models.
- Block movement and placement has been improved.
- Unfreezing Tracks and other modals dialogs under Logic Pro X no longer darken the plug-in UI.
- Time remaining in trial no longer displays negative or invalid numbers.
- Various other bug fixes and stability improvements.
Helix Native (VST/AU/AAX) costs $399.99 USD, with various upgrade offers available. A free 15-day trial can be downloaded.