LinPlug has announced The Octupus, a Dual Matrix Synthesizer built in collaboration with Maxx Claster.
- Hybrid Frequency Modulation and Sampling synthesis
- 10 modulation sources and 8 modulation destinations
- 350 presets in a wide range of styles made by Nico Herz, Pro-Sounds, Summa, and Tim Conrardy
- Full cross-modulation, adjustable feedback for every oscillator
- 8 additive oscillators using sample-based or user defined waveforms
- Two independent multimode filters, are available as FM sources
- Up to 32 envelopes with multiple, syncable segments, free-run, loop and adjustable slopes
- Graphical envelope editor with sophisticated editing functions
- Envelopes can be used to modulate a wide range of parameters including amplitude, mix, panning, pitch, frequency, phase, cutoff and resonance of filters
- Stereo effects section with 4 effects (Parametric EQ, Chorus, Delay and Reverb)
- Two step sequencers each with up to 32 steps each
The Octopus is available exclusively from LinPlug for a license fee of 149 US$ / 129 Euro.
Check the LinPlug site for more information.