LittleStudios has released version 1.02 of LSGate, a free trance gate effect plug-in for Windows.
LSGate is a sequential step gate. It can be used to add rythmic patterns to your audio or a smooth tremelo as well.
- 32-step gate with adjustable volume, attack and decay, audible note length for each step and overall note length of each step.
- Variable amount of steps per cycle.
- Smooth transitions with Merge function.
- Syncs to host tempo and transport (when transport is playing).
- Copy & Paste control values for velocity faders, step length and note length (between controllers of the same type).
LSGate for Windows (VST) is available to download at no cost.