!llmind has released Cocaine Synths Vol. 2, a new collection of 20 original compositions.
“More aggression, more dirt, more inspiration. In a nutshell, this is what Cocaine Synths Volume 2 brings to the table. Drawing inspiration from various analog synthesizers created and used in the 70’s & 80’s, I wanted to create a sample set of loops using those same synthesizers (aka ‘Cocaine Synths’) that evoke those emotions I was so fondly of listening to, growing up as a child.
Here, I’ve created 20 more ‘moments’, equivalent to those same moments when the needle touches the vinyl, and you find that perfect section to loop, chop & create a masterpiece from. Warmth, depth, aggression and texture define this sound set. Owning these samples is a no-brainer.” – !llmind
Cocaine Synths Vol. 2 features
- 20 Completely original and unique compositions, ready to be looped, chopped & processed to your hearts desire (774.2 MB Total).
- Audio stems for each sound set are included! (pre-tape & completely dry).
- All sounds are original compositions, entirely created by !llmind.
- Gear used: Emu Proteus 2000, Arp Odyssey, Mini Moog, Fender Rhodes, Korg Micro Preset, Yamaha CS20M, Farifsa Polychrome, Casio FZ-1, Arp Explorer 1.
- All audio recorded on 1/4″ Reel To Reel Tape LYREC PTR-1 aka the “Frida” for warmth.
- All samples completely Royalty-Free with master clearance guaranteed.
- Comes in stereo WAV 16/44 formatting.
The sample pack is available from Prime Loops for £18.95 GBP.