lmdsp has released version 1.1 of Superchord sympathetic string resonance plugin for Windows and Mac.
The update includes support for Native Instruments NKS and macOS high resolution display (Retina) on compatible hosts.
Superchord is a novel effect plug-in which emulates virtual strings resonating in sympathy with the input audio. The strings can be tuned to any pitch, and even be played live using MIDI, as an instrument.
Superchord transforms your sounds into complex, animated textures with an organic quality. It can also be used as a special kind of reverberation to add a touch of ambience to your tracks.
Changes in Superchord v1.1
- Native Instruments NKS support.
- macOS high resolution display (Retina) support on compatible hosts.
- Keyboard arrows increment / decrement the parameter below the mouse.
- Preset manager now shows presets tags.
- Performance optimizations, further reduced CPU usage on macOS.
- Added extra-fine modifier key (Control+Shift) for very precise changes.
- Reduced filter Q discrepancies between normal / fat mode.
- Optimized parameter updates.
- Fixed insertion on mono track failure in Logic Pro X.
- UI is now updated when loading an external VST2 .fxp program.
- Fixed registration dialog not updating after registering on macOS.
Superchord (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale for 69 EUR until June 21st, 2018 (regular 99 EUR). The update is available from the Imdsp download area.
More information: lmdsp