Longcat has released AudioStage, the first 3D audio authoring and mixing solution compatible with all major audio software.
AudioStage benefits from a full-3D user interface that shows a virtual sound scene and all its components: audio sources, listeners, rooms and trajectories.
The interface may be used with tactile screens or a mouse, and allows for a simple sound and space authoring.
The 3D scene allows to simultaneously obtain an infinity of mixes addressing a large number of formats. The editor and sound engineer may concentrate on the audio scene creation, without taking the final support into account, hence gaining productivity and creativity.
- Input tracks: mono or multichannel.
- Acoustic environment: complete with connected rooms, physical simulation of openings, walls, and reverb.
- Authoring: infinite number of scenes, tracks, and environments in one single project.
- Automation: full parameter automation and animation of audio objects.
- 3D object-based mixing: simultaneously mix in stereo, surround, or any full-3D format up to 64 channels.
- Spatialization: comprehensive techniques (including stereo, binaural, stereo3D, surround, Ambisonics, and VBAP) applied individually to audio sources in each mix.
- Commercial editions: AudioStage Stereo, Surround, and Unlimited.
- Free LITE edition available for your first 3D mixes.
AudioStage is available to purchase for Windows and Mac, starting at 990 EUR (introductory price for the Stereo edition). A free AudioStage LITE edition is available to download from the Longcat Audio website.
More information: Longcat