Manifold is a software audio effect processor that enhances an audio signal, producing a fuller, livelier, bigger sound. Input signals are split into as many as 20 individual voices, each of which are detuned, placed around the stereo panorama, and recombined with stunning results. Flexible controls mean Manifold is capable of producing a wide range of effects; from subtle modulations that add interest to lifeless sounds, to extreme detuning that fattens the weakest of input sources.
Resound is a software audio delay effect processor that emulates the sound and operation of vintage magnetic-tape echo units. Whilst not a direct copy of any one particular model, it takes features from several of the classic delay devices, and unites them into a convincing and pleasingly retro sounding effect.
Changes in Manifold / Resound v1.7.3
- New sleek, clean-looking, resizable interface.
- AAX64 plug-in support for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Streamlined preset browser.
- Presets can now be added to a ‘Favourites’ list.
- Filter values are now in Hz, as opposed to %.
- Rotarys can be clicked and edited via numeric entry for even finer control.
- Fixes an issue with installation halting on the latest Mac OS X.
- Various host compatibility fixes.
Manifold and Resound (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX/Standalone) are available for £35 GBP + VAT each.
More information: Loomer