Loomer has announced the release of updated versions of its Shift2 diatonic granular pitch shifting delay, Manifold audio signal enhancer, and Resound vintage tape echo delay effect.
The update includes the following changes:
- New: VST3 (64-bit) versions for macOS and Windows.
- New: Freeze the wet/dry mix amounts when changing presets.
- New: Keyboard shortcuts are listed and can be redefined.
- New: Can specify various graphics rendering engines for improved graphics performance.
- New: Can specify default author for newly created presets.
- New: MIDI learn can now map parameters in omni or per-channel modes.
- New: Show recent files in the preset browser.
- Improvement: Vastly improved the speed and responsiveness of the preset browser.
- New: Presets can be shown in a grid or list format.
- Improvement: Can better handle hosts that misreport their buffer sizes.
- Fix: Various host compatibility fixes.
- Improvement: Various minor performance improvements.
- New: (Shift2) New “dark-theme” interface.
- New: (Shift2) Diatonic tracker now shows the history of recently tracked notes.
Shift, Manifold and Resound are available for Windows, macOS and Linux in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats.
More information: Loomer