Loopmasters has announced availability of Loopcloud 5.1, an update to its award-winning app and plugins that give you access to millions of sounds in a fully-featured sample manager.
Loopcloud is an award-winning app & plugin suite that automatically syncs with your DAW to give you access to 4 million unique sounds and instruments in the worlds most fully-featured sample manager.
With so many sounds, a loop editor, effects rack and plugin suite at your fingertips, plus over 500,000 new sounds added annually, Loopcloud complements your creativity and inspires originality.
The update includes more user-requested features, enhanced search and export, a major plugin suite update, and more unique content.
Changes in Loopcloud 5.1
- macOS Catalina support. For Mac users who have updated their operating system to 10.15.
- Search for multiple sounds with tabs. View your library, browse products and have multiple searches open at once. Keep track of all the sounds you are looking for in your project.
- Export enhancements
- Multiple file export: hold alt while dragging from the original or processed export buttons to all the tracks at once.
- Single file export: drag from the track icon to export the processed file individually.
- Region export: drag a region directly from the loop editor to export individual slices to your DAW.
- Clickable editor play-head. Play-heads are now available in the loop editor for improved synchronised auditioning when working with long samples. Continue to stay in time when moving the play-head within the loop editor.
- Grain-stretch effect. Joining the six existing effects, Grain-stretch delivers the sound of old-school time stretching.
- Search speed improvements. Find the sounds you’re looking for even quicker, store search is now much faster.
- Library filtering. User library folder view now includes search. Click on a tag or type a tag into the new filter library box and see only the folders and files that match that tag.
The Loopcloud Drum and Loopcloud Play plugins have also been updated.
Our inspirational Loopcloud Drum and Loopcloud Play plugins bring creative beat-making and playable virtual instruments to your Loopcloud experience. With a free factory library featuring beats and sounds from some of Loopmasters biggest artists, subscribers can access an ever-expanding library of top quality content with new releases every month.
Loopcloud Drum 1.1 now features Audio and MIDI Export, allowing you to drag and drop your audio mixdown, sub-mixes, single one-shots or MIDI files direct from Loopcloud Drum to your DAW.
You can also add your own sounds to existing kits or create your own kits with Audio Import. Furthermore, new preset combinations let you mix and match kits, patterns, parameters, and effects, helping you to come up with genre-bending inspiration.
Version 1.1. of Loopcloud Play now offers access to all areas, giving you the tools for deep sound design, or customize your performance controls.
A new edit page unlocks the power of the Loopcloud Play’s synth engine, including sample time-stretch, lo-fi, tilt EQ, 12 filter types with envelope and LFOs.
Plus three assignable FX slots with reverbs, delays, distortions, and chorus.
Loopcloud is available on subscription and comes with a free 30-day trial, with prices starting from £5.99 GBP / 6.99 EUR / $7.99 USD. Annual plans are available as well.
More information: Loopcloud