Loopmasters has announced an update for its Loopcloud cloud-connected application for browsing and managing your samples, MIDI files and presets.
The application allows you to bring them into your DAW via drag and drop or use the accompanying Loopcloud plugin, which plays everything back in perfect sync with your project.
Building on existing Loopcloud benefits, version 1.4 includes some new features:
- Dynamic Audio Rendering – drag pitched, time stretched and sequenced audio direct to your sequencer.
- History Navigation – never lose the files you found, and repeat custom searches easily.
- Improved User Interface – fast and easy file searching and retrieval.
- Enhanced Audio Previews – play your files half time, double time, and improved DAW sync features.
- Enhanced Performance – optimized for faster performance.
Additional features that are to come in a forthcoming update include 5GB of free cloud storage, expandable to individual requirements via a subscription account. Users will be able to upload their local sample libraries to Loopcloud. Also, a Loopcloud Store will allow purchase of individual samples inside Loopcloud, drawing from over 5 million samples and presets.