Loopmasters has announced the release of Dramatic Cinema 3, a new royalty free collection of beautiful, epic and cinematic sounds by Aneek Thapar, Jon Atkinson and Matt Pike.
This chapter of Dramatic Cinema comes with an earth-shattering 5.43 GB of content, with loops, hits and soft sampler patches all included, just itching to be used in your next production. Expect to be weaving thick and beautiful soundscapes from the included live drum loops, synth samples, guitar loops, foley percussion, booms, rumbles, drones, strings and just about anything else you could need to crafts highly detailed sonic worlds with expert style.
Dramatic Cinema 3 is a professional audio toolbox loaded with enough drama and suspense to will fill your productions for years to come. Playing at tempos between 70-120bpm, Dramatic Cinema works perfectly for not only downtempo, ambient, or chillout sounds, but also for film soundtrack compositions and audio post-production.
Dramatic Cinema 3 features
- 5.43 GB of content, 24bit/44.1kHz.
- 279 loops: 58 live drum loops, 46 synth loops, 36 guitar loops, 33 synth bass loops, 26 piano loops, 24 string loops, 23 electronic drum loops, 18 electric bass loops, 13 Foley percussion loops and 2 perc loops.
- 477 one-shots: 82 guitar phrases, 69 misc. FX, 52 textures, 36 bass hits, 34 impacts, 34 synth hits, 33 rumble FX, 28 reverse FX, 28 string FX, 27 drones, 21 scrape FX, 17 boom FX, 12 cymbal risers and 4 piano FX.
- 358 REX2 files.
- 243 soft sampler patches for Halion, NNXT, EXS24, Kontakt and Sfz.
The sample pack costs £44.95 GBP.
Also available is Hot Tech House, which brings together all the important elements with flawless style, production value and dancefloor energy.
Generating flames on command, Hot Tech House provides 1.14 GB of content to get the party moving each and every time, with tech house drum loops, house bass samples, dancefloor vocal loops, phat synth samples, punchy kicks, snares, FX and more, all bringing the heat for your personal sonic arsenal! Utilise these resonances to ensure your name is synonymous with unique and memorable dancefloor workouts.
With loops rolling out between 122-131bpm, Loopmasters’ Hot Tech House has something for any time of the evening, from more chilled out deep house cuts to pounding techno influenced bangers. Of course, these sounds will work with the named genre harmoniously, but any compositions under the house music umbrella will find a boost with this collection.
Hot Tech House features
- 1.14 GB of content, 24bit/44.1kHz.
- 325 loops: 82 synth loops, 49 bass loops, 46 percussion loops, 32 full drum loops, 28 kick loops, 27 hat loops, 14 top loops, 12 clap loops, 11 cymbal loops, 8 kick snare loops, 8 snare loops, 6 vocal loops and 2 FX Loops.
- 297 one-shots: 141 drum hits, 100 synth hits, 46 FX and 10 bass hits.
- 330 REX2 files.
- 126 soft sampler patches for Kontakt, EXS24, NNXT, Halion and Sfz.
- 128 MIDI files.
Hot Tech House costs £29.95 GBP.
Michael Adler Miltersen’s Indietronic is packed with unique and interesting deep, dreamy and enigmatic sounds made with a minimal but full and warm sound palette.
Sepia Productions and Danish producer Michael Adler Miltersen return to Loopmasters with an incredible collection inspired by crossover cinematic Indie rock as pioneered by artist such as Tom Yorke, Radiohead Caribou and more. Indietronic combines elements from a plethora of electronically sourced inspiration over 1.45 GB of content, Indietronic brings a whole host of forward thinking sounds to the forefront, including synth pop bass loops, post-punk drum samples, alternative dance vocal samples, modular rhythm loops, synths, pianos and much more! These sounds have been recorded, processed and prepared with a strictly professional ethos to ensure maximum ease of use in your DAW of choice.
These Indie loops roll out effortlessly in a range of keys and playing styles. With tempos between 118-140bpm, this collection will be perfectly suited to its named genre, and also EDM, post-punk, synth-pop and all other alternative dance genres.
- 1.45 GB content, 24bit/44.1kHz.
- 269 loops: 46 bass loops, 42 full drum loops, 31 synth loops, 29 kick loops, 28 hat loops, 20 perc loops, 20 snare loops, 15 modular rhythm loops, 11 combo loops, 9 tom loops, 7 piano loops, 5 clap loops, 2 FX loops, 2 vox loops, 1 kick snare loop and 1 ride loop.
- 152 one-shots: 91 drum hits, 32 music hits, 14 bass hits, 11 vox hits and 4 FX.
- 301 REX2 files.
- 62 soft sampler patches for NNXT, Kontakt, EXS24, Halion and Sfz.
- 27 MIDI files.
- 10 Kong kits.
Indietronic is £34.95 GBP.
Parts of each sample packs are also sold separately, and you can also audition and purchase individual sounds with Loopcloud.
More information: Loopmasters