Loopmasters has announced the release of Bass Master, a virtual instrument that offers heavy, speaker-shaking tones for House, Techno, Drum and Bass, Trap, Hip Hop or other electronic music.
Built on Loopmasters’ award-winning sonic history, this new synth plugin is totally dedicated to bass.
Across two layers, the curated set of 217 waveforms (that’s almost 50,000 possible combinations), taken from a mixture of legendary hardware classics and cutting-edge synth science. Considering Loopmasters’ pedigree as purveyors of top-quality sounds for decades, why accept anything less?
Bass Master comes with over 350 mix-ready presets with a clean and simple UI, meaning it’s a breeze to dial in your ultimate bass tone. Each preset comes with parameters ready-mapped to the three-slot mod wheel matrix, meaning that every patch is ready to modulate throughout your track.
The onboard filter offers 13 filter types: including a range of low-pass, band-pass and high-pass models, ladder filters and a comb filter. The filter envelope (ADSR) and LFO (including Random and Drift shapes) give Bass Master even more sculpting power.
Bass Master also offers up three effects: Distortion has five algorithms with Drive and Colour, for warming saturation or drastic transformation; Stereo Chorus has four algorithms with Amount and Rate, for slight thickening or all-out stereo widening; Reverb Send contains Bright, Mid and Dark algorithms with Level and Size controls, to add space to sounds.
The Frequency Booster heats up the signal in three bands to subtly shape or drastically overcook the sound.
Direct out allows you to keep thesub layer unfiltered and clean for a solid foundation. Global controls include Legato and Portamento settings with Glide time, and a pitchbend range of up to 12 semitones.
Bass Master features
- Two sample-based oscillators with 217 waveforms sampled from the best modern and vintage bass sources.
- Over 350 Presets from professional sound designers and top artists, plus waveform randomisation for instant modification.
- 13 Filter types with dedicated filter envelope and LFO modulation
- Unique three-band Frequency Booster for added crispness, body and bass.
- Distortion, Chorus and Reverb effects offer a choice of algorithms.
- Assign any three parameters to the mod wheel.
- ADSR (Top) and AR (Sub) Envelopes, Signal Mixer.
- Direct Out control for the Sub, Sample Start selection for the Top layer.
- Legato/Portamento playback with Glide, Pitchbend up to +/-12 semitones.
- 64-bit VST/AU plugin for PC and Mac.
Bass Master is available from Plugin Boutique for the intro price of £49.95 GBP / 59 EUR / $69 USD until August 1st, 2018 (regular £69.95 GBP / 85 EUR / $99 USD).
More information: Loopmasters Bass Master