Loopmasters has released Dirty Tech House, a huge loop-based tool by Cluster Sound, designed for Minimal & Tech based House music.
The library consists 1,2 gigabytes of amazing basslines, synths, chords, construction loops, electro breaks & percussions, glitches, fragmented voices and everything you need to build a complete track. Dirty Tech House is based on a new, fresh and useful design concept called “FX layering?: each loop has its special FX version which can be used by itself or mixed with the original source in order to obtain mutant and rich sequences.
Dirty Tech House features
- Content: 1.2 GB: 670 Wav Loops / 670 Rex2 Loops / 670 Live DRacks / 670 Kontakt Instruments.
- Loops: 100 dirty kick loops, 100 dirty snare loops, 100 dirty hhat loops, 100 hifreq loops, 112 sine bass loops, 100 deep bass loops, 140 dirty synth loops, 120 chord synth loops, 104 electro chord loops, 100 dynamic perc loops, 100 defrag beat loops, 100 fat beat loops, 120 splitter voice loops.
- All the included material is based on 24bit native WAV format, is meticulously edited and recorded and filtered with top class analog & digital machines.
- Kontakt Instruments are based on Kontakt 4 KSP engine and thanks to their intuitive and useful user interfaces you can directly control lot of parameters in few clicks and store your own patches.
- The Live Drum Racks come with special built-in effects/parameters and dedicated MIDI clips.
Dirty Tech House is available to purchase for £34.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters