Loops de la Crème has introduced a new Kontakt library that is designed to offer a quick and efficient way to add human energy to a track. With a lively, organic sound and lots of flexibility, Backbeat Clapper is a highly useful tool for quickly adding claps to a song, with bonus features and metronome functions.
I started working on the concept about three years ago, and I’ve created and used quite a few beta versions along the way! For me, it’s not only a Kontakt instrument: it’s actually more like a reliable musical companion when I write, produce or practice. I hope you’ll use it and love it as much as I do :)
Backbeat Clapper features
- 2,056 samples, 16 Kontakt patches.
- 9 types of acoustic handclaps and finger snaps.
- Includes samples of solo, duo, and group claps and snaps.
- Up to 128 Round Robins for maximum authenticity.
- instant backbeat and double-time rhythms .
- 1 groove preset with built-in grooves and rolls with MW variations.
- Bonus metronome functions with challenging ‘random mutes’.
- 19 custom Impulse Response.
- Intuitive GUI with reverb, stereo width control, tasty saturation, parallel compression, and filters.
Backbeat Clapper for the full version of Kontakt 5.8 or higher is on sale at a 50% intro discount, priced 16 EUR ex. VAT until December 20th, 2022.
More information: Loops de la Crème