Lostin70’s has announced the release of the HaNon B70 emulation of the B3 Hammond organ equipped with a Leslie 122.
It is based on the emulation of the 91 toneWheels, which rotate permanently at low cost CPU, which allows to have natural keyClicks and a relatively simple synthesis.
The leslie is composed of its tube preamp, its tube power amp and the emulation of the 2 rotors as well that first reflections on the body.
HaNon B70 features
- 91 toneWheel permanently active.
- Simulation of the tube amplification stage and the drive to cruncher the organ.
- Natural KeyCicks (but adjustable).
- Percussions, Chorus, Vivbrato and Reverb.
- Leslie slow / fast on message from midi controller 1.
- 2 channels and two sets of drawbars and a split with midi learn for a game with a single keyboard.
- 44100, 48000, 88200, 96000, 176400 and 192000 Hz compatible.
The virtual organ is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugins formats and standalone software for Windows and Mac.
More information: Lostin70’s