LVC-Audio has announced the release of Clipped-MAX, a multifaced clipping tool designed for a wide range of mixing and mastering applications, from subtle to extreme.
Clipped-MAX is the successor to LVC-Audio’s first plugin, ClipShifter.
Clipped-Max includes 4 distinct clipping modules that can be rearranged to produce a variety of effects. Built into Clipped-MAX is minimal and linear phase oversampling that extends to 128x.
- Resizable interface with changeable colors.
- Output metering – true peak and EBU options.
- AutoGain control for comparing processed and unprocessed sounds objectively.
- Minimum and Linear phase oversampling – up to 128x.
- Standard LVC-Audio features such as VU, peak, and RMS metering, FFT spectrum analyzer, stereo vectorscope, and Mix control.
Clipped-MAX (VST/VST3, AU and AAX) is on sale for $25 USD until July 31st, 2019 (regular $50 USD). It is free to owners of ClipShifter.
More information: LVC-Audio