LVC-Audio has released version 2.3.0 of ClipShifter, a full-featured clipping tool with innovative “shifting” threshold.
ClipShifter is a wave-shaping audio plugin that functions like a clipping-style limiter. It provides enough user controls to be useful in all mixing stages: from distorting basses and drums, to maximizing mix buses and warming-up overall mixes. The sonic characteristics of the clipping distortion can be altered from hard, brickwall-style clipping, to softer saturation with compression.
Changes in ClipShifter v2.3.0
- New A/B comparison and “copy-to” feature.
- New Undo/Redo History.
- New cross-platform preset feature.
- New support for RTAS and AAX on Windows.
- Improvement for latency handling with VST3 formats.
- More accurate clip meter, and general VU/meter improvements.
- General enhancements and improvements.
A free version of ClipShifter is available to download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX). The paid version with additional features costs $24.95 USD.