LVC-Audio has released updates for ClipShifter, HotPhuzz, PhreePhuzz, PreAMPed, Toned, TonedPLUS, and Transector.
Changes in LVC-Audio plug-ins
- Improved HQ oversampling.
- Update for compatibility with Pro Tools 11.2 (AAX).
- Text entry fix for controls with negative-only values (e.g., typing “5” will automatically be recognized as -5).
- Improve meter reset when clicking on the VU Text readout (on most plugins).
- Standardized meter ballistics across all plugins.
- Signed OS X installers.
- Fixed unnecessary fast fade-in when playback was stopped and started.
- Revised preset loading and saving function to “future-proof” loading older presets in new version of plugin.
- TonedPLUS: New 2x drive control for more saturation.
- TonedPLUS: New auto gain control to automatically adjust the output gain level.
- TonedPLUS: New wide range two-band parametric EQ – this is a lot of knobs, but they are worth it.
- Toned: Increased the Drive control to +18 dB for a little more grit.
- Transector: finally, support for AAX and RTAS on OS X.
- PreAMPed: new frequency-variable noise algorithm as used on TonedPLUS.
The updates are now available to download.
More information: LVC-Audio